Abhow (also known as HumanGood) is a California’s largest nonprofit provider of senior housing and one of the 10 largest nonprofit senior living organizations in the nation. Their serving more than 10,000 residents in 80 communities across five states.
HumanGood was founded in the belief that everyone should have the opportunity to live life with enthusiasm, confidence and security, regardless of physical, social or economic circumstances. The mission of this company is to ensure that those they serve have every opportunity to become their best selves as they define it. This extends to those who live in their communities, their family and friends, and the team members who serve them.
HumanGood is proud to announce Ultipro, Both Active and terminated employees have access to Ultipro. Ultipro is the website used to view, print and/or update address, phone, email, tax forms (W-4/W-2), pay info, pay stubs, and more. Ultipro is compatible with the following browsers and versions: Firefox Ver. 61.0, Chrome Ver. 69.0 and Internet Explorer Ver. 11.0. There are also an Ultipro job portal where any one (interested candidate) may submit their application online.
Instructions on How to Access UltiPro®
In order to access the new system you will need to login for the first time following these instructions:
- Go to the Ultipro Website at https://n24.ultipro.com/mobile/app/pages/login.aspx?Alias=Ameri793
- You will see a login screen
- Type in your User Name (employee ID) and Password (dob).
- The first time you successfully log into self- service, you are required to change your password. Your new personalized password must meet the following requirements:
- Must contain at least one upper-case alphabetic character, one lower-case alphabetic character, one numeric character, and one special character
- Your personalized password can be any combination of numeric and alpha characters that meets the above requirements