American Seafoods operates a fleet of six fishing vessels in the sustainable fisheries of the Bering Sea and the North Pacific Ocean. It is the world’s largest at-sea processor of Wild Alaska Pollock and hold the largest allocation of Wild Pacific Hake (Whiting). American Seafoods is proud to announce Ultipro, Both Active and terminated employees have access to Ultipro. Ultipro is the website used to view, print and/or update address, phone, email, tax forms (W-4/W-2), pay info, pay stubs, and more. Ultipro is compatible with the following browsers and versions: Firefox Ver. 61.0, Chrome Ver. 69.0 and Internet Explorer Ver. 11.0.
Instructions on How to Access UltiPro®
In order to access the new system you will need to login for the first time following these instructions:
- Go to this Website: https://n24.ultipro.com/
- You will see a login screen
- Type in your User Name and Password.
- The first time you successfully log into self- service, you are required to change your password. Your new personalized password must meet the following requirements:
- Must contain at least one upper-case alphabetic character, one lower-case alphabetic character, one numeric character, and one special character
- Your personalized password can be any combination of numeric and alpha characters that meets the above requirements
Note: No spaces or apostrophes are allowed. Your password is case sensitive.